My name is Mary and I had lap-band surgery in 2009. I have since lost over 100 pounds and now have awful saggy skin on my stomach area. I am having a tummy tuck on October 14th. 6 weeks later, I am having a breast reduction. I have some questions about both these procedures. I have asked my doctor everything he can tell me, but some things you just can't answer unless you have personally been through it!! Here are the things I would like to know:
1) am I going to wish I were dead because of the pain after surgery (LOL)??
2) how long does it REALLY take to get back to 100%?
3) will my pants/dress size go down? If so, what is typical? I know it's hard to tell without seeing what I have going on in that area now...
4) do I need to rent a hospital bed or will my own bed be alright?
5) what are ways to help minimize the swelling?
6) how long ago did you have a tummy tuck, and what does the scar look like now?
I'm excited and very nervous!! Thanks for all your help!