We are a plastic surgery forum & message board here to answer your questions about reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.

Register for free and join our community today!

Forum Statistics

  • Forum Members:
  • Total Threads:
  • Total Posts: 1
There are users currently browsing forums.


Old 06-30-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
ArganiaSpinosa's Avatar
Status: Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 7

ArganiaSpinosa is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Please, HELP: where to find a good scar revision doctor???

I am looking for a doctor who's experienced and has good results in treating scars!
I have a scar on my nose after plastic surgery... (((((
Can anybody recommend a doctor or clinic which specializes in scar revision surgery/treatment - removing different types of scars?
I think (based on the info I could find) that probably Fraxel procedure would work, but want to hear a professional advice, not from the Fraxel tech, but from a doctor who used to worhk with scars.. But where to find a good scar revision doctor?
I live in California, San Francisco, but ready to go somewhere else if will find a special doc who can help..
Please, direct me to the right way and recommend an experienced doc.

Thanks in advance.

ArganiaSpinosa is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Plastic Surgery Forum | Cosmetic Surgery Forum | Plastic Surgery Message Boards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Forum Rules - Top