We are a plastic surgery forum & message board here to answer your questions about reconstructive and cosmetic surgery.

Register for free and join our community today!

Forum Statistics

  • Forum Members:
  • Total Threads:
  • Total Posts: 11
There are users currently browsing forums.


Old 05-13-2008, 09:01 AM   #11
Status: Member
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 11

Hairygoateeguy is on a distinguished road

Default Sure, You can get that done.

Eric, I don't see why not. Cosmetic Surgery can work wonders. I hear they sometimes cover damaged areas with gor-tex. I would stay away from injectable fillers as they can migrate. But I'm sure your problem would be easy to correct. You might even be covered under insurance as your condition was caused by accident.

Hairygoateeguy is offline  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Plastic Surgery Forum | Cosmetic Surgery Forum | Plastic Surgery Message Boards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Forum Rules - Top