Originally Posted by la_angel
There's always a possibility an implant could be dis-lodged, depending how well (or not) the surgeon attaches them. I know cheek implants are rarely screwed into place anymore, so I would imagine that could pose a greater risk.
But as we said before, implants are not what you should be considering at this time
hahah you remembered..
well since the last time, a lot of things has happened:
- my depression really went to an all time low a week and half ago
- i couldn't stand people staring, laughing, talking behind my back anymore..
- i dropped out of college =(.. with 3-4 weeks to go too lol..
- getting some good support from a few friends too.. that was a hard move on my part but a necessary one. i was feeling so low one day, i just had to talk to someone and finally let a couple of friends know about what i was going through. it's funny.. they actually noticed
- going on a quest to improve myself with my parents' full support.. they understand me
also: it's a known fact that there is something wrong with my face, and it's not JUST a minor thing. i've had friends' parents give me that strange look the first time meeting me. it's really my left side mostly. my cheeks are very uneven. the biggest problem is my jaw though. my left jaw is much weaker than my right, especially the jaw angle. lol my head's uneven too, but i can't really do much about that so i'm not even gonna bother.. life really screwed me over..
- the greatest thing about being ugly (different)? you get the chance to see people for who they truly are..
update picture: my skin condition WAS a lot better a couple of weeks ago.. when i went into my depression mood, i went all lazy and just laid in bed all day listening to music. i stopped using the acne products, as a result i had a few show up. don't mind the oily face.. i have bio-oil on for scar treatment.