What is the risk of getting plastic surgery?
There are a lot of risk from different plastic surgery procedures, but i want to know, what will happen after having Plastic surgery and do I have to get my nose checked regularly after the procedure.
Please guide me.
Risks Of Any surgey
• Blood clots (known as ‘haematoma’) or excessive bleeding
• Blood clot in the lungs (known as ‘pulmonary embolism’)
• Infected wounds
• Unexpected or unpleasant reactions to general anaesthetic
Risk of Nose Job:
• Impaired, decreased or altered sense of smell and sometimes taste (known as ‘anosmia’)
• Nasal blockage
• ‘Rhinitis’ – an inflammation of the nose which can cause itchiness, running, swelling and sneezing
• Bone irregularity (which can result after bone reshaping)
• Injury of the eyes (if damage has been incurred to the tear ducts) causing symptoms such as swelling or watering
• ‘Tired’ eyes or dark circles (a retention of blood pigments in the skin)
• Drooping or retracted columella (the skin between the nostrils at the end of the septum)
• Intracranial problems (problems, often bleeding, within the cranium i.e. skull) such as meningitis
• Scarring, broken capillaries and thread veins
• Minor skin problems, such as numbness at the tip of the nose or pigmentation
I agree with Andrew, but if you choose a good doctor, you shouldn't have any kind of problems :)
i know we can't be follow the rules but its a really thankful to you for this suggestion..
Plastic surgery may show bruising, swelling and tenderness of skin, dry skin. Can also cause Injury to the nerves that control facial muscles.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:57 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.5.2 © 2010, Crawlability, Inc.